Mac App Store

Привет всем! Помогите решить проблему. Я пытаюсь залогиниться в AppStore и мне выдается ошибка "No GUID is available. Contact Support for assistance." С тех. поддержкой я уже связывался. Но из ответного письма ничего не понялHello username,I'm very sorry to hear that you've been unable to purchase with your account "username@me.com", receiving an error that no GUID is available and a message to contact us. I can certainly appreciate your concerns and desire to have this resolved. My name is Tyler, and I will be more than happy to look into this for you.Apple takes the security of your iTunes Store account very seriously. The first time you attempt to make an iTunes Store purchase from a computer, Apple TV, or mobile device you will be required to verify your payment information and re-enter your CVV code. This is a safeguard designed to protect your account against unauthorized purchases.If you are concerned about the security of your account, I recommend this article:iTunes Store: Best practices for protecting the security of your accounthttp://support.apple.com/kb/HT4156Помогите решить проблему, пожалуйста!

он говорит, что ты типа ниче сделать не можешь так как твоя карта не прошла авторизацию. Введи данные карты заного и все.