• Ньюсмейкер
  • 348 сообщений
  • Гаджет:iPhone 5s
  • ОС:OS X
  • Прошивка:Самая новая

Отправлено 17 Июнь 2013 - 17:23

Русская версия

Изображение

The team i-ekb.ru offers developers free publish of reviews of applications from the AppStore. Along with the review of each application, we make giveaway of promo codes for our visitors. We are always interested in high-quality applications that will be useful for our users.

Our website - it's the latest news, forum, repair information, reviews, store with the lowest prices, private announcements for sale, and much, much more ... all on one site. We do our best to make our visitors feel comfortable, so we publish only interesting news and reviews. STATISTICS i-ekb.ru - it's 7 000-10 000 unique visitors per day, 22 000-31 000 views a day, and these numbers are growing.

If our terms suit you, we will need the following items:
  • Application Description in Russian (for a summary, optional)
  • A reference to the application
  • Price of the application (if free see below )
  • Application icon (no more than 320x320 px) (optional, but recommended)
  • Promo codes (5 pieces or more) and their period of validity
  • Desired date / time of publication of the survey (optional)
  • Login to the forum (for the honorary status of "Developer", optional)
Send it all on apps [dog] i-ekb.ru

Review is based on the workload of the resource, we usually publish every day 1 review. Of course, if you need a specific date to be published, we can arrange a specific date.

What do you get?
  • Review on the main page of the site i-ekb.ru, it will include a link to the forum
  • A separate topic for a complete review, screenshots, videos, links, etc. on your application
  • Honorary status "Developer" (optional)
  • Possibility to place icons of your applications (with reference to the AppStore) in the signature.
If your application is provided "free" / "No promo code"?
Developers can publish reviews of free apps by themselves directly in this thread. The reviews of such applications are published only on the forum.

If you want to publish review of the free app on the main page (i-ekb.ru), you need to send to the apps [dog] i-ekb.ru this:
  • Application Description in Russian (for a summary, optional)
  • A reference to the application
  • The price of the application
  • A reference to the topic with your application on our forum
  • Application icon (no more than 320x320 px) (optional but recommended)
  • Desired date / time of publication of the survey (optional)
  • Login to the forum (for the honorary status of "Developer", optional)
The cost of the review of free app on the main page site - from $60. (Methods of payment, contact details and can be received by writing a letter to the apps [dog] i-ekb.ru)

What do you get?
  • Review on the main page of the website i-ekb.ru, it will include a link to the forum
  • A separate topic for your full review, description, screenshots, promotional materials, videos, links, etc. on application
  • Honorary status "Developer" (optsialno)
  • Possibility to place icons of your applications (with reference to the AppStore) signature
Best regard,
i-ekb.ru

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных